Medical Negligence – Thank You
Thank you for filling out our contact form. One of our lawyers will contact you within one business day. Until then please find some relevant materials below.
Here are some useful links with more information:
- Duty of Care of the Spinal Surgeon after surgery
- The A&E Receptionist’s Duty of Care
- What is the standard of care a patient can expect from a junior doctor at Hospital?
The team at Nash & Co Solicitors have a wealth of knowledge and broad experience in helping clients to make medical negligence compensation claims.
What our clients say about us
Personal Injury claims can be complicated, and finding your way through the various funding systems, including the “No Win – No Fee” system can be costly.
Nash & Co have a proven track record and we offer a free consultation service without obligation.
If you are able to fund the personal injury claim yourself, or you’re looking for a “No Win – No Fee” arrangement or you have an insurance for legal expenses, WE WILL be able to help you.
We will need you to provide us with clear, timely and accurate instructions. In order to help you, we would appreciate it if you could respond to requests for information promptly. We ask you to consider carefully and act upon our advice to you. In order to avoid any delay with your matter, we require you to pay our fees promptly.
We will always fight your corner and aren’t afraid to go to Court if we need to, however only around 2% of all claims sees the inside of a Courtroom.
What we offer at Nash & Co is different to other law firms. This includes:
- A proven track record for getting proper compensation for our clients.
- No under settling your claim to get you out of the door (we work on quality, not quantity).
- A personal service by a fully qualified solicitor (no call centres here).
- Direct email and telephone access to your solicitor.
- Returning your calls and emails without delay.
- Knowledge of the right experts and barristers to assist with your case