Children – Thank You
Thank you for filling out our contact form. One of our lawyers will contact you within one business day. Until then please find some relevant materials below.
Here are some useful links with more information:
- 5 steps to preventing parental alienation
- How to support children’s mental health during tricky times
- Parental Alienation: “My child is being taught to hate me”
- Do grandparents have legal rights to see their grandchildren?
- Untying the knot. A ‘good divorce’?
- Getting life back on track following a divorce
- More Family Law Insights…
What our clients say about us
Nash and Co, and particularly Eleanor Barber took me from an almost impossible place to proceed from, to regular contact with my son. Which I hasten to add is going very well. Eleanor’s a very impressive person and lawyer. She’s without doubt, the best advocate I’ve ever met. She spoke excellently for me.Simon Benton