#ExplorePlymouth Photo Competition
What is #ExplorePlymouth?
#ExplorePlymouth is our monthly photo competition that we run on Instagram – check it out here! Our first competition will start on the 1st October. We’re really excited to get going!
We’re so proud of this City, and we want others to see it the same way that we do. This is our home. It’s where we live and where we work. And with the amount of investment in the area, it’s becoming a better and more vibrant place to live all the time. So we want to celebrate it. And what better way to get people talking than to run a photo competition!
We also want to make our Instagram page a little more exciting! Let’s face it, not many people want to follow a law firm on Instagram to read posts about contributory negligence or the GDPR rules and regulations! So we want to use our page to show everyone how proud we are of where we live. And at the same time, to show that we’re perhaps a little different to other firms in the area.
So, how does it work?
Every month, we will pick a theme. And then we’d like you to upload a photo or photos that fits in to the theme! We’d also like you to use the correct hashtag and to tag both us and the monthly sponsor (information’s below on exactly how to enter).
Get creative. Have some fun (but please always stay safe). What’s your favourite part of the City? Would it look good in a photo? Think about how you could do it slightly differently.
How to enter the photo competition
It’s really simple!
- Follow Nash & Co Solicitors on Instagram (@NashSolicitors). On here, we’ll tell you what that month’s theme is, and who the sponsor is that you need to tag.
- Share your own picture in line with the monthly theme of the competition.
- Tag @NashSolicitors and the monthly sponsor, and use the hashtag’s #ExplorePlymouth and whatever the theme is too. For example #PlymouthAtNight
That’s it! Make sure that it’s creative, that it’s your own image, and that your account is on public so that we can see your entry! For full terms and conditions, just take a look below. There are no restrictions on the number of times that you can enter the competition.
The image can be taken whenever, but must be posted within the month of the theme. You must tag us and the sponsor and use the hashtags within the post itself and not within the comments. Lastly, all photo’s must be located within Plymouth.
We pick a different sponsor every month and they will provide the prize for the winner.
Now, go, go, go. We can’t wait to see the entries.
Terms & Conditions
Important admin stuff!
- The Explore Plymouth photo competition is run by Nash & Co Solicitors, Beaumont House, Beaumont Road, Plymouth, PL4 9BD
- By entering this competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- The Explore Plymouth Instagram Competition will run on the official Nash & Co Solicitors Instagram account.
- There is no cost involved to enter.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
Operation of the competition
- The competition will run from 00:01 (GMT) on the first day of each month until 23:59 (GMT) on the last day of each month. After this date and time, the competition’s theme will change and any late entries will not be included.
- The competition will see one prize awarded every month, by that month’s sponsor.
- Any entries that we deemed inappropriate and/or offensive will not be included. You are liable for the content of your entry.
- The photograph(s) that you enter, must be your own work. If we find that you are using someone else’s photograph and claiming it as your own, you will be banned from entering any future competitions.
- The photograph(s) that you enter do not need to be recently taken. If you would like to enter a photograph that you took several days/weeks/months/ years ago, then as long as it meets the other requirements and each of these terms and conditions, then you’re very welcome to do so!
- We will not keep any data or contact details (other than the winner’s name) after the close of each monthly competition.
- By entering the competition, you grant Nash & Co Solicitors permission to use your content for marketing purposes.
- We’ve put together a judging panel who will decide the winner (with people from Nash & Co Solicitors, Plymouth City Council, One Plymouth, and each monthly sponsor).
- We’ll notify the winner from the Nash & Co Solicitors Instagram account through direct message.
- The winner will forfeit his/her prize if he/she is in breach of any of the terms and conditions or has found to have manipulated the competition.
- The winner must contact the sponsor (full details will be provided in the winner’s DM) to claim their prize within 7 days of Nash & Co Solicitors sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Nash & Co Solicitors reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner, chosen at the same time.
That’s it! Good luck! Go get creative and submit your entries!